Sixpack liposuctie : What You Need to Know
Most Worth It Honoree: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation (also called breast enlargement, augmentation mammoplasty, or a “boob job”) is a plastic surgery procedure that enhances your natural breast size and shape.
The most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedure in the United States, this breast enhancement procedure can increase the size of your natural bust or replace volume that’s been lost with age, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
What are the pros and cons of breast augmentation?
- Breast augmentation has a 97% Worth It rating from RealSelf members, and it consistently ranks among the Most Worth It procedures on our site.
- Augmented breasts will be larger, higher, and fuller while looking more youthful, which can boost self-confidence.
- Implants are highly customizable, so you can pick a size and shape that works best for your body type and lifestyle.
- Results can last well over 10 years.
- Pregnancy, menopause, and weight loss after surgery could affect your results.
- Implants aren’t lifetime devices. The longer you have them, the more likely it is that you’ll need to have them replaced.